IS Project Leader (ref. 2587ISPRL) bij AG INSURANCE
Context of the mission
The candidate will work in the Individual Life Division of our client AG Insurance.
He/She will be responsible of projects of size between 500 mdsup to 2.000 mds.
The candidate will be responsible for the leading ofprojects to their successful implementationin a software development department.
This includes (but not exclusively):
- communication & synchronization with the business project leader& project board members.
- collaboration with the architecture team & the team leaders of the different domains impacted or involved in the project for the scoping & estimation of the project.
- adequate communication & reporting to the management (both IT &Business) on the project progress.
- planning & follow-up of the project resources & deliverables.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration:12 months (Depending on projectevolution, extension is possible)
Level of education required
Educational and experience requirements include engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training plus 2 years’ experience/knowledge of application development and/or management required.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish andmaintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national in scope.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a smallteam setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is an asset.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence etc.).
- Pragmatism & result orientation is a mustSensitivity to the organization (stakeholder management).
- Quick learner
- Proven experience in Project Leading in application development for project size around 1.000 mds
- Planning & estimation skills
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards etc. And their impact on project activities is vital
- Insurance or Finance sector / Application development
- Insurance business knowledge (preferably Individual Life)
- Good computer skills, proficient with ms office applications
- Application Development background
- Prince2 or PMI
- Planning & Estimation techniques
- Project indicators (Earned Value Analysis)
- Highlight reporting
- Project Board reporting : Executive Communication
We remindyou that all “mandatory” topics MUST be encountered. They are criteria of exclusion if the minimum level required is not reached