Functional Analyst IT Life Insurance Systems (ref. 2460TEFUD) bij AG INSURANCE
Context of the mission
The department of IT Individual Lifewithin AG Insurance will be facing many challenges the upcoming 2 –3 years: new products, new platforms, migrations,…
We are looking for a Functional-Technical lead to help our client AG Insurance in this domain.
You will work in close collaboration with several business & IT experts.
Objective of the job
The objective of the job is:
- Executing the role of functional and technical lead of a domain within our the Life Insurance MF application
- Quality follow-up of our technical environment on MainFrame
- Translate the requirements of Business into IT language, based on architecture analyse and other available inputs
- Describe the process-flow in clear schema with some explanations (functional analyses).
- Deliver an implementation solution for these processes in close collaboration with our partners& business experts-Help,organise &participate inthe functional testing of the delivered solution
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration:24 months (Depending on projectevolution, extension is possible)
We remind you that all “mandatory” topics MUST be encountered. They are criteria of exclusion if the minimum level required is not reached.
Level of education required
A master’s degree in Computer sciences, Engineering or Batchelor Informatics.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Capable of working autonomously and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skillsExcellent conceptual analysis skills(schema, graphs)
- Excellent planning & prioritization skills
- Critical thinker
- Strongly motivated to work with Business & IT
- Dynamic, pragmatic, diplomatic
- Problem solving attitude
- Someone who goes “all the way” in his/her work
- Min. 2years of professional experience in analysis
- Min. 3 years Cobol DB2 / SQL MF experience
- Preliminary experience in Life Insurance or Insurance in general
- Knowledge of Life insurances
- Analysis of the requirements of users and business
- Making the business analysis (global and detailed user requirements) for IT in function of these requirement
- Looking continuously for improvement of processes and applications
- Preparing and organising the users acceptance tests
- Taking the “service-after-delivery” for your account
- Assembling thenecessary documentation for new or adapted processes and functionalities
- Informing the concerned parties in a structured and efficient way about the progress of the projects
- Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel at least)
- Expert Knowledge of SQL.
- Very good knowledgeof COBOL and JES23
- Knowledge of Tabulars, Power BI
- Experience in BPM (Business Process Modelling)