Business Analyst Health Care (ref. 2598BAHC) bij AG INSURANCE
Context of the mission
The department of Health Care of our client AG Insurance is currently deploying its new Claims Management System (CMS).
This CMS needsto be further develop and improvements to face the challenges of digitalisation.
This happens in close collaboration with an external partnerand with the AG technical teams.
The scope of this new CMS is very broad :
- Management of hospitalization invoices (electronically & paper)
- Management of outpatient care costs
- Management of ambulatory costs
- Corporate & Retail contracts
You will be part of a team of experienced business architects & analysts and work in close collaboration withseveral business & IT experts.
- Start date: ASAP
- End date:31/12/2019 (Depending on projectevolution, extension is possible)
Emile Jacqmainlaan 53 B-1000 Brussels
- Fluent in French or Dutch, good knowledge of the other language
Level of education required
A master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or quantitatively oriented master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Capable of working autonomously and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Excellent planning & prioritization skills
- Critical thinker
- Strongly motivated to work with Business experts
- Someone who goes “all the way” in his/her workNo “9 to 5 mentality”
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in analysis
- Preliminary experience in Life Insurance (Group Insurance) or Insurance in general
- Knowledge of Health Care Products
- Analyzing the requirements of users and business
- Making the business analysis (global and detailed user requirements) for IT in function of these requirements
- Looking continuously for improvement of processes and applications
- Preparing, organising and executing the users acceptance tests
- Taking the “service-after-delivery” for your account
- Assembling the necessary documentation for new or adapted processes and functionalities
- Informing the concerned parties in a structured and efficient way about the progress of the projects