Senior Scrum Master / Project Lead / RASA / Cloud Native bij Cotrain
Are you interested to work on one of the biggest strategic dossiers of our client (location: Brussels & Leuven) to build a proactive digital assistant, named Kate? We are looking for a full time project lead / Scrum Master to lead one of the teams that helps to make Kate a success!
- You will help to form a starting team of 15 to 20 people, both business and IT with all levels of experience that is responsible for both feasibility study and work execution and maintenance of our product projects (epics and features).
- You will take charge to help the team get out of the starting blocks and make sure that they hit the ground running. You do this by using a servant/leader style but can fall back on your experience to efficiently guide them to take the right first steps. You organize the scrum ceremonies and create an optimal working environment for your team by removing obstacles on a daily basis.
- Together with the product owner you manage the backlog of both create and maintenance work, you are on top of your interfacing parties and the planning agreements with them, which you follow up actively. You create a macro planning for your team to allow for forecasting in staffing needs according to mid-term demand.
- You inspire & support the team to take ownership & organize itself as good as possible. You provide opportunities & possibilities to your team to grow & install an agile mindset of continuous improvement. You monitor the maintenance- & project budgets of your team & report back to the involved stakeholders.
- You take correct action when required when problems arise in planning, budget, stability or performance. This can either be by escalating, leveraging your network, or solving it within the team. You are the first contact for the team planning, from feasibility to release in production.
- You are an excellent facilitator & motivator, hence very communicative.
- You have professional experience in a complex delivery environment.
- You are able to work in a volatile & fast-changing environment, while continuous looking for improvement & maintaining top notch quality.
- You are a true team player with leadership qualities for when fast or difficult decisions have to be taken.
- You have a "we can do it"-attitude, positive, creative & pro-active.
- Experience with hot technologies like chatbots, Cloud Native, RASA, … or Business environment is a plus.
- You like a challenge!
- Experience with hot technologies like chatbots, Cloud Native, RASA, … (2,00 Ideal number of years – 1,00 Minimum number of years)
- Fluent Dutch
- Relevant experience as Scrummaster (6,00 Ideal number of years – 5,00 Minimum number of years)
- Relevant experience monitoring budget & reporting (4,00 Ideal number of years – 3,00 Minimum number of years)
- Relevant experience with large entreprise environment (4,00 Ideal number of years – 3,00 Minimum number of years)
- Relevant experience with teams of size +15 FTE ( 4,00 Ideal number of years – 3,00 Minimum number of years)