Project Manager ‘Global Security ‘Strategy and Delivery’ (ref. SRQ109433) bij BNP PARIBAS FORTIS
The assignment is positioned in the Global Security ‘Strategy and Delivery’ team.
The principal responsibilities of this team are:
- Definition of the BNP Paribas Fortis cyber security strategy;
- The translation of this strategy in a prioritized portfolio of initiatives (projects),enhancements, and studies;
- The regular monitoring of the implementation progress of said portfolio;
- Act as project manager (PM) or (more structurally) as support to GS team leads acting as PM.
Various stakeholders (contributors and their management) need to be involved in the elaboration of this strategy, roadmaps and in the definition of key actions.
Both the roadmaps and the investment priorities are bank-wide deliverables. Good communication and interaction with middle and senior management levels across all functions in the bank is therefore essential.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Communicate and execute the process that will deliver the BNP Paribas Fortiscybersecurity roadmap.
- Perform deep-dive analysis and elaborate high level roadmaps; propose priority actions to be initiated in a 3-year investment horizon (incl. elaboration of macro-budgets for execution).
- Engage in workshops with stakeholders (contributors and their management); ensure buy-in and cooperation.
- Ensure that stakeholder input is aggregated in a concise, high quality end deliverable, that can be shared with Sr. Management, and is supported by a communication kit.
- Consolidate bottom-up and top-down input into a cohesive roadmap, supported by a realistic investment portfolio.
- Support the contributors and their management with the realization of their roadmaps (incl. macro-budgets) in a hands-on and pragmatic manner.
None required, but relevant professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CRISC) and familiarity with project management and change management frameworks are a plus (e.g. Prince2, ITIL, ADKAR)
- French Fluent
- Dutch Fluent
- English Fluent (mandatory)
Required knowledge / Experience
- Preferably, professional experience in information security (2+ years)
- Solid analytical skills; ability to break-down complex issues into their key components; strong deductive reasoning; ability to draw conclusions from a combination of evidence and assumptions.
- Familiar with financial services industry
- Project and portfolio management
- IT background
- Experience in information security (governance)
- Soft skills Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude;
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to overcome set-backs and difficulties; seeks (and finds) solutions;
- Good communication and influencing skills;
- Excellent English writing skills; must be able to write a high-quality synthesis for Sr. management;
- Factual and results-oriented.