Project Manager Datamigration SAP implementation bij onze klant te Brussel
In the context of a large SAP rollout, the Project Manager is responsible for successfully completing the data migration project. The scope of the project will mainly consist out of the migration of insurance policies and related data.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Works with functional managers to staff projects by acquiring the necessary personnel from the various functional areas.
- Plans, leads and delivers the outcomes.
- Manages issues, risks, and changes to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Manages the completion of project tasks according to the schedule.
- Communicates project status.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
- Minimum of five years’ experienceapplying project management methodologies.
- Experience in leading project management efforts using industry standard methods.
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and work successfully with people at all levels of management.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills to executive level business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage project level planning over multiple subsidiaries
- Demonstrated ability to motivate project teams in the completion of projects.
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Will be based in Brussels
- Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is desired.
- Ability to work with planning tools : Planview Enterprise
- Demonstrate experience in organisational and culture transformation projects, as a project manager.
- Multi-lingual(Dutch or French and English).
- Senior Project Manager
- Digital Transformation -Level: Expert
- PMBOK – Level: Expert
- Dutch or French – Level: Professional working proficiency
- English – Level: Full professional proficiency