Project Manager Business (ref. SRQ108060) bij BNP PARIBAS FORTIS
At BNP Paribas Fortis, we are transforming into a Scaled Agile way of working. Following this transformation, several tribes have been created. One of the tribes is the Data Governance Tribe. The Tribe belongs to the data office (lead by CDO).
Within this tribe, the BCBS239 squad (RaDAR) is responsible to support, promote and govern the BCBS239 principles throughout the organization as a whole, and to ensure a Goldenisation methodology is applied (incl. quality, controls and correct usage) on the Data defined as critical by the Group.
Within this squad, BNPPF is looking for a Data Analyst Project Manager to support the Epic Owner in the day to day management of the RaDAR BCBS239 program.
- You will work closely with local stakeholders to understand their needs – Mainly Risk and Finance but also Business departements
- You will plan and organize the work to be done, in collaboration with the local team, and in line with budget, time, quality…
- You will promote the culture of data quality throughout the organization (the importance of tooling, controls, BCBS239 guidelines and principles, to all concerned departments)
- You will create management deliverables to explain and present the program, and to report on the progress of the program to management
- Risk and issue management
- You will work on change management and Process improvement (by having the people using the Data tools)
- Follow-up on project documentation and change control
- Dutch Strong written and spoken communication skills
- French Strong written and spoken communication skills
- English Strong written and spoken communication skills
Required experience / knowledge
(At least 5 years of relevant experience)
- Experience with AB initio and/or Collibra is an asset
- Experience in Finance and/or Risk department is an asset
- Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) – strategic thinking
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented
- Team spirit
- Management skills and the ability to motivate people
- Structured approach