Project Management Officer (ref. SRQ109779) bij BNP PARIBAS FORTIS
Operational Excellence mission (Lean). As part of the Corporate Banking organization in Brussels, the Operational Excellence team supports transformation and continuous improvement projects.
The core objectives of these projects are:
- Improve productivity & efficiency
- Improve our external/internal customer service
- Develop and deploy best practice managerial skills
- Implement a continuous improvement culture
- Function description Content
- Conduct the required analysis of the as-is state.
- Propose improvement to the local management.
- Lead the deployment of agreed improvements.
- Coach the local management towards improved management of the operational performances.
- Work on five dimension: Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Performance Management, Organization & Skills, Mindset & Behaviour.
List of main deliverables (not exhaustive)
- Conduct following analyses/activities :
- Production data analysis
- Client surveys
- Client interviews,
- Current & future process design: SIPOC, VSM
- Current & future KPI, white board, capacity management
- Time measurement
- Pain points collection
- Skill matrix & training plan
- Employees interviews & surveys
- Organization analysis & design
- Workshops and training with people and management from the targeted team
- Detailed transformation actions plan
- Plan activities of own stream.
- Make a business case.
- Manage risks.
- Document, participate and/or lead weekly progress review (decision meetings).
- Communicate to stakeholders.
- Escalate when needed with solutions proposal and/or support request.
- Conduct change management
- Dutch Strong knowledge required
- French Good knowledge required
- English Strong knowledge required
- Master or equivalent by experience
- Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt
- BNPP Fortis buildings in Brussels.
Required experience / knowledge
- At least 3 years in Transformation, or reorganization: Lean or other and/or Operational Performance Management
- Proven experience in similar projects
- Strong expertise in Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in a servicing big organization (bank, insurance…).
- A previous management position in Operations environment
- Banking Knowledge
- Convincing skills: able to work in an environment where sponsorship is not guaranteed
- Fast learner: understands easily the business of the targeted team
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Good listener
- Capable of encouraging and motivating people
- Good team player
- Coaching skills: is interested in working jointly with and challenging managers (in a positive, constructive manner)
- Ability to see the overall picture
- Good communicator, able to deliver presentations and to train others
- Facilitation skills: is able to drive meetings towards progress