Integration .NET Developer (ref. 2595INTD) bij AG INSURANCE
Context of the mission
Our client AG Insurance is actively searching an Integration .NET developer to join its integration-team.
The Integrationteam is managing the integration flows mainly with external partners or with packages.
Architecture, design & implementation are managed within the team.
- Start date: starting 13/05/2018
- Duration:12months (Depending on projectevolution, extension is possible)
Objective of the job
- The integration.NET developer executes the design, implementation and unit test of new development, enhancements, bug fixes and production updates.
- He will document designs as needed, troubleshoot production problems and initiate promotion of code to test, staging and production environments through firm’s change & deployment processes.
- Dutch andFrench [Fluent for one language & minimum a basic knowledge of the other language]
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- Solution driven / Pragmatic
- Pro-active and flexible
- Good communication skills
- Experience as a software/application .NET developer(specifically on web or workflow services or batch systems.
- Experience on projects with integration aspects (with packages or external solutions, o differen technology platform) & infrastructure aspects
- Experience in insuranceorfinancialdomain
- Good knowledge & experience in web services with .NET WCF technology.
- Good knowledge in XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH etc.)
- Very Good knowledge & experience in web API –REST services (JSON, Swagger, …)
- Goodknowledge& experiencein .NET C# &NETframework (from 4.0 to latest).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft developer eco System (Visual studio, TFS,VSTSetc.)
- Experience in batch scheduler integration (e.g. Control-M)
- Experience in integration with Mainframe z/OS applications.
- Knowledge of authentication/authorization standards such as SAML, …
- Experience in SQL server SSIS
- Experience in Microsoft BizTalk technology
- Knowledge ondynamics CRM
- Experience in automated performance & load testing
- Good knowledge and experience of most common integration patterns.
- Experience in integration workflowdesign.
We remind you that all “mandatory” topics MUST be encountered. They are criteria of exclusion if the minimum level required is not reached