Back to vacancy list
IES Senior Data Analyst (ref. SRQ111538) bij BNP PARIBAS FORTIS
Data Analyst in the Squad KYC reporting, belonging to the Data Information Engineering Solution department.
- You follow the Agile, iterative way of working and collaborate very closely with the squad members creating value for both business and customer. Your main objectives are:
- To collect business requirements through various requirements techniques
- To translate them into an efficient Data solution by designing data flows, data models and data stores/data sets, mapping rules, access mechanisms, …
- To analyse the best “golden” sources of data and define the business and technical rules on how to integrate them
- To design and develop the “logical” and “physical” data models and data stores, and to industrialise the feeding and deliveries from the integrated data stores (datawarehouse, datamarts, data sets)…
- To streamline these data pipelines across the enterprise, for maximum usage throughout the company or business/function
- To test the solutions to ensure that it meets the business expectations
- To accompany the business/function during testing and validation activities
- To apply at all time data management practices (metadata, data dictionary, data consistency, …) whilst ensuring compliancy of and data protection on the data assets and products at all time.
- Strive to deepen your knowledge of your data perimeter (‘Know your data’). Support your colleagues and clients by explaining the content of existing DATA solutions and advising how they can be leveraged to answer new questions
- Document the technical solution description, work on the design and/or the integration with other systems or applications. Prepare and do the follow up of the installation in the QA and PROD environment where you make also the bridge with other IT-teams you need to implement the solution.
- Monitor and guarantee the continuity of your applications in the QA and PROD environment. Follow up and analyse the incidents and identify the root-cause.
- Dutch: Good knowledge in FR or NL
- French: Good knowledge in FR or NL
- English: Fluent
- You have a Master’s degree
Required experience / knowledge
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence.
- Excellent SQL level, Data modeling
- Powerdesigner, Informatica Powercenter , Business Object
- Experience in large BI projects, good communication skills
- Knowledge of Regulatory and/or KYC domain is a plus
- Team player
- Focused and disciplined
- Result and solution driven
- Client focus
- Respect the standards and guidelines
- Eager to put his experience at disposal for team and customers
- Eager to continuously learn and improve
- Open for feedback – available to give constructive feedback
- Being ready to challenge a solution and propose other ones.
- Quality driven and cost avoidance minded
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Passionate about data and data analytics