Business Analyst (ref. 2597BABE) bij AG INSURANCE
Context of the mission
The entity “Business Engineering” of our client AG Insurance is part of AG Insurance Employee benefits, leader in Belgium in term of supplementary pension & health care.
Their line of business consists of providing new developments of management systems that contribute to an efficient running of the business activities.
Those development projects participate in the implementation of our strategic objectives in particular within the digital world.
To succeed, working closely with other business departments as well as with our IT colleagues is “a must”; reconciling divergent interests is a challenge.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to contribute to the stability of the end user environment and to participate in the testing phase for the evolution of the application.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration:12 months(Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
Objective of the job
- You work in tight collaboration with others team members and ensure the stability of the application Microsoft Dynamics through your analysis of demands or incidents.
- You participate giving support to our internal customers (sales, marketing, administration,..).
- You translate the result of your analysis into clear and detailed specifications if a development or an IT correction must be done.
- If needed, be able to challenge the proposed IT solution or search for workarounds.
- In the framework of projects, you will have to interact with othersbusiness analystsfor the testing phase. Contribute and participate to the end to end testing process: from the strategy description to the tests scripts description and execution.
- Follow up and report on a regular basis to the project leader on expected results.
- Follow up and transfer the adequate knowledge to the business end users (internal customers)
Level of education required
Master in Sciences, Economy, IT, Management or equivalent by experience.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Good relationship, good team worker
- Good communicator
- Analytic, critical mind and client oriented
- Well organised, with priority management
- Insurance or financial industry
- Employee benefits/Health Care
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Modelling tool
- Business Analyst
We remind you that all “mandatory” topics MUST be encountered. They are criteria of exclusion if the minimum level required is not reached