IT Project Leader (ref. 2580ITPJL) bij AG INSURANCE
Context of the mission
The IT Corporate and Projects team of our client AG Insurance is looking for a project leader with experience in management of IT Projects, with focus on end-to-end approach and very good communication skills, adapted to the different stakeholders of the project.
The role will include also some client relationship activities with our internal and external clients (subsidiaries), strong communication skills are therefore required
The candidate will have to demonstrate the profile related to a specific profile described below.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration:12 months (Depending on projectevolution, extension is possible)
Objective of the job
- Accountable that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication and Handover to Operation.
- Dutch or French but very goodknowledge of the other language
Level of education required
University graduate or equivalent
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Communication skills are very important.
- Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
- Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status.
- Knowledge in infrastructure aspectsis a plus.
- Experience within large IT organisation
- General knowledge in IT platforms.
- Project Management
- Project Mgt methodology(Agile)
- Large and complex projects
We remind you that all “mandatory” topics MUST be encountered. They are criteria of exclusion if the minimum level required is not reached