I&O Project Leader (ref. 2696IOPRJ) bij AG INSURANCE
Context of the mission
AG Insurance is actively searching for Project Managers with experience in leading projects in a large organization.
Projects can be of the following types
- Business: normal evolution of the infrastructure requested to support a business project
- Pure infrastructure evolution: evolution of the infrastructure to increase the global level
- Security projects: manage the impact of security constraints on the infrastructure.
- Mainframe related projects: coordinate the impact of life-cycle evolution on thedevelopment assets, replatforming or rehosting initiative
- Other Projects:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12months
- (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
Objective of the job
- Accountable that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and define the appropriate mitigation actions
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication, and Handover to Operation.
Level of education required
University graduate or equivalent
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Communication and reporting skills are very important.
- Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
- Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status.
- Reflect reality & stress the attention points
- Proactivity and risk mitigation
- Stimulate collaboration between different teams
- Be able to have technical discussions with the infra teams and to translate towards other departments
Business experience required (min. 3 years)
- Experience in project Management within large IT organisation
Technical experience required
- Good knowledge of IT platforms: Windows / mainframe
Functional experience required (min. 5 years)
- Project Management
- Project Mgt methodology (Prince 2)
- Large and complex projects